4/16/2019

My aupair experience



When you want to visit amazing places and have fun with lovely family you can try go on vacation like jeune fille au pair. This experience can give you many advantages; you can develop your language capacities, meet people from other cultures, visit your dreamed places. 

Even If my voyage wasn't perfect I want to recommend you this way of spending holidays. 
I really wanted to speak better French and I'm sure it helped me a lot. What is more I made there some friends and I've chosen city where my French friend study for Erasmus in next semester. 

What is more children are lovely and you can have a lot of fun with them. I've learned plenty of games there and no, from time to time I play them with my little sister. 

Everything can sound like a fairytale but in most cases it isn't. The family you can see in the photos is adorable, but I've spent with them just one week because little girl i was taking care of wanted to go to her godfather and that's why I've been there. They wanted to spend time with me, showed me Paris and gave me freedom. The second family wasn't so great because for 3 I had to be with the girls almost all the time, but you have to know that is not how it should look like.
There are some things you must discuss with your famille d'accueil before you go there. 

1.Your working hours
For me it was really difficult to work there because according to parents I had to be always with girls. You have to remember that au pair is not a foreign worker but it’s an exchange so girl have to been given a freedom for visiting city or simple relax.

2. Your responsibilities
You must let your family know that you’ll be there for children take care, but not for cleaning their house for hours. Don’t make the same mistakes as I did. :/
3. Freedom and time for yourself

Remember that you go there to visit amazing places, and not just for working. You must discuss time for yourself with your family before you’ll go there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Angele - my favorite Belgian singer

Angele is a daughter of the Belgian singer Marka and actress Laurence Bibot and the sister of the rising star of rap Romeo Elvis.. Angela s...